atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rkswd Turn on Call Forwarding remotely - 10/29/08 04:40 AM
Hello, I am looking for a way to turn on "all call forwarding" from an external phone.

I want several of my users to be able to call from their home phones and turn on “all call forward” (extensions and external) for a specific extension (X 217) (DID XXX-XXX-1217) to their cell phones.

These users are part of an on-call schedule, and I would like them to be able to change call forwarding when their on-call schedule changes during out of work hours.

My phone system is a CIX 670 with a strategy ies 16 voicemail card. For phone service I have a 23 channel PRI, with a block of 60 did’s.

Thanks, Ryan
Posted By: p2ii Re: Turn on Call Forwarding remotely - 10/29/08 05:00 AM
This can be done using DISA.

#6012+XXXX+YYYY#+ZZZZZZZZZZZ#

#6012 + XXXX(extension of the phone to set forward on)+ YYYY(passcode)+ # + ZZZZZZZZZZZ(Tel. number to forward phone to)+ #
Posted By: rkswd Re: Turn on Call Forwarding remotely - 10/29/08 06:09 AM
I tried, but I am not sure how I get to the point where I enter the code #6012.

When I dial my DID from my cell phone and wait for my voicemail to answer, I hit #6012 it calls the operator. If I dial my DID and hit the # key to enter my voicemail, pressing the # exits voicemail.
Posted By: RRino Re: Turn on Call Forwarding remotely - 10/29/08 06:18 AM
You would need DISA access if you are doing it from offsite.
Posted By: Voyager Re: Turn on Call Forwarding remotely - 10/29/08 11:05 AM
There is also another option. There is an application called My Phone Manager which allows users to log into the system remotely and make changes such as Call Forward, DND, Speed Dials, etc. This has to be installed either on the MAS or on a PC on the same network with the CIX670.

Contact your Toshiba Vendor for more information.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help