atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Nye_Tech TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 11/26/08 04:04 PM
I am trying to figure out the ports that E-manager uses to communicate with a CTX/CIX phone system when sent out across a network. I want to use port forwarding to access the phone system remotely. I use a packet sniffer but notice that I don't send out a request to the phone system address, but somehow, gain a UDP reply back from the phone system. Any idea's?
Posted By: MacOSX Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 11/26/08 05:10 PM
Hello Nye_Tech,

Welcome to the board! I have PM'ed you the information, as it's not open-forum/end-user material.

Thanks,
Tony
Posted By: kestrielias1 Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 11/30/08 09:19 AM
hello MacOSX can i have the ports too ? THANK YOU
Posted By: MacOSX Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 11/30/08 06:45 PM
Originally posted by kestrielias1:
hello MacOSX can i have the ports too ? THANK YOU
Hello kestrielias1,

Welcome to the board! Which method are you trying to connect to the system with? Also, which system are you connecting to?
Posted By: Blackbox95 Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 12/19/08 12:45 PM
I am in desperate need of these ports as well. I just installed a CIX, bought from an out of state dealer where our home office is. My version of emanager is corrupt, and i would like to give my dealer remote access to the unit.

thanks in advance
Posted By: ar_tech Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 04/28/09 10:52 PM
MacOSX - you may have just ended hours of looking for any information on this same subject. I manage approx 30 CIX/CTX systems & my life would be so much simpler if I was to remote in versus driving to all remote sites. Is there any way you can PM the same information to me? Much thanks in advance.
Posted By: MacOSX Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 04/29/09 04:14 AM
check out this old topic - as it may help you out.
Posted By: ar_tech Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 05/01/09 09:32 AM
Thanks MacOSX for the port information as well as the point on the old topic.

For the last 4 years I have always accessed our CIX/CTX 28, 40, & 100 systems locally. We now have over 30 sites & this creates a time issue. Am trying to figure out how to connect phone systems directly to routers & then using OpenDNS to hit the systems.

Have completed the following: Changed the system address to match an address on the internal network & allowed port forwarding on the router using port information MacOSX provided.

I went to another location & then attempted to hit the system through eManager. I used the equipment editor & input the public ip address using both https:// & not. Still not able to get through... I know that port forwarding is working since I can remote print to a network printer from off site. Any suggestions?
Posted By: Bruce Kuehn Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 06/05/12 08:25 AM
Tony, do you mind sending me those ports? I had Toshiba's PDF stored on another computer that has since been re-formatted.

As I recall there are 4 of them that e-manager uses. I know two but not the others.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 06/05/12 10:42 AM
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 06/06/12 12:11 AM
as well as FTP 20 and 21
Posted By: Bruce Kuehn Re: TCP / UDP port for CTX/CIX? - 06/06/12 05:04 AM
Thanks guys... I remembered the FTP ports but not the others.

So are they not as secret as they used to be?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help