atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: eman 424 Strategy Voicemail transfer Issue? - 02/04/09 11:23 AM
I have a problem when I call an extension I the phone either rings or transfers to the correct voicemail. (So far so good)
- However if you leave a message you're message gets put in another ports mailbox. Or if you try to change the greeting you get the other ports greeting as well.
- I should note that the other port seemingly works fine.

As first I thought is was a logical/physical mixup but I can not find obvious evidence. An ideas would be appreciated.
eman
[email protected]
sounds like the VMID code nad the follow on ID may be set wrong. The #656 amd #657
Check to copy feature in the Stragegy mailbox setup screen of the initial mailbox
Posted By: eman Re: 424 Strategy Voicemail transfer Issue? - 02/05/09 11:47 AM
#656 and #657 does not seem to help resolve.

Toshiba Bob can you please explain further how to check the copy feature in Strategy. If I go into Edit mailbox is there an option in there I am missing?

Thanks.eman
Don't think the copy feature would be it , it might explain leaving a message and it goes to another box , but not if you change the greeting and getting another box , but there is a feature in each mailbox "copy message" you can set it to copy the message to another mailbox
Are you sure you entered the #656 & #657 correctly ?
Posted By: eman Re: 424 Strategy Voicemail transfer Issue? - 02/06/09 11:32 AM
Yes! Finally got it working. I deleted the mailbox numbers with #656 and #657 and deleted the mailbox in Strategy and re-setup both boxes and then did #656 and #657 to the correct extension and now everything is working great.

- Thanks for all the help. I have done 656 & 657 before but never had a mailbox behave quite that way.

Issue Closed for now.
Eman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help