atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: handg password reset on Toshiba Strata DKT2010-SD - 11/05/09 10:07 AM
First Post:

We have a Toshiba phone system and one of our users has a phone that has two VM boxes, one of which is the catch-all box which a caller would be directed to if they didn't choose a specific VM box.

The user doesn't know what the password would be for that box. Is there a way to admin the "account" to retrieve the message AND reset the password?

If not both, what is the procedure for resetting the password so that it can be documented.

Thanks in advance for any insight/solutions.

Michael Babcock
Jack-of-all-Trades
Get your hands on the Stratagy Administrator manual. The procedure for doing that is outlined in that manual. However, if the default security codes have been changed by the installer, you will need to have a Toshiba technician come out and reset it for you. Again, per board rules, giving out passwords or posting procedures about resetting, retrieving, or getting around passwords are not permitted.
Great suggestion, however, I was hoping for more a helpful answer. I am not suggesting bypassing board rules (though private messages for that sort of information I believe are permitted).

If I could be directed to a source for an Admin Manual that would be helpful assistance.

Private messages are welcomed if the information I am requesting is deemed "sensitive".
If I could be directed to a source for an Admin Manual that would be helpful assistance

Try clicking the "manuals " link at the top of the page here
Thanks.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help