atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: toinfinity Real quick, Using IES32 Token programming - 03/08/10 07:46 AM
I have calls forwarding to a VM box and in the settings on that box I have the ext. field set to this @F-XXXXH XXXX=ext. #. Now with that when it does this in night mode it goes right to 990 instead of the right kind of transfer to a MCG why?
:bang: during the day mode it seems fine.
A tranfer to an extension does not need the @F- infront of the extension number. This is used to transfer offsite. Just use XXXXH.
So if I do that. The transfer will be a clean transfer to whatever I choose? From my first post that @F- will error out then go to auto attendant then?
That's kind of funny @F-85555555 it just says that was an invalid entry when I do that 8 is the access code.
oh sorry with a H at the end.
BTW I'm sorry who ever is reading these thing's I've read this "Stratagy ES Voice Mail Application
Release 5" a few times in the things I'm dealing with and it's till Greek to me.
Does your MCG have call forwarding to voice mail, or your voice mail number in delay ring?
nope
First thing I checked
Found the problem I'm transferring the call off of acd to the VM box and it wont work if I call the mailbox directly it will work fine.
I think also if I transfer a call from Stratady to a MCG there is some type of recall on the call that was transferred back to something I can't figure out, about a minute into the call it will stop ringing and it says "that was an invalid entry" and go the 990. When i call the MCG directly it will ring all day long.
Check the transfer recall timer.
Man I still have a lot of testing to do then.
I could not see that doing such a transfer puts it into a lost call timer category. It is set to 180 seconds.
hold up that is not nearly as long as that recall timer i got to 47 secs and it did it.
just to double check we are talking emanager prg. 104 fb 16,17
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help