atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tmeier Emanager error - 10/18/11 08:59 AM
Im trying to save the button configuration in emanager and it keeps coming up with CTX error (0x210f05) 0,0,33,205,5 and then clearing all my changes. Ive tried restarting the CTX 100 but no luck. :bang:
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Emanager error - 10/18/11 10:05 AM
You probably have dss keys that must be blanked out first before you can move them because the CIX thinks they're duplicates and it won't allow that.
Posted By: tmeier Re: Emanager error - 10/18/11 02:00 PM
I tried blanking them the dss and the dkt and still doesnt work. I also tried initializing the processor, that cleared everything but key assignment still has same error. Tried another CTX and it works fine so must be something in the processor. Ill just swap it out with one I have in service that doesnt need more then line appearances. Thanks
Posted By: Ottersnose Re: Emanager error - 10/19/11 06:27 AM
What feature are you adding to the handset? You may have reached the limit for the feature type? for example there is a sytem limit for call forward buttons.
Posted By: tmeier Re: Emanager error - 10/31/11 08:23 AM
I was just trying to add line 1-7 and then flash and page all on buttons 1 thru 10 on ports 0 through 6. That worked but then port 7 I tried to put lines 5-7 and 1-4 then flash and page all on buttons 1-10. But then it added the page and flash keys and nothing else and came up with the error. It worked on my 3 other CTXs.
Posted By: Mr.Telephone Man Re: Emanager error - 10/31/11 07:44 PM
you need to goto the phone and clear the buttons.
When it does that emanager wont fix it.
#9876 hit the key
0000 hit the key to save
now you can go back to emanager and program the keys

or you can delete the phone and recreate it.
Posted By: Ottersnose Re: Emanager error - 10/31/11 11:54 PM
Had it been set up as a 20/24 key handset previously? If you change the handset type on DKT tab to a 24 key and see if any line keys appear in odd places
Posted By: tmeier Re: Emanager error - 11/11/11 02:38 PM
Initializing the system wont clear this?
Posted By: Voyager Re: Emanager error - 11/11/11 07:11 PM
Sure it will. but only as a last resort!
Posted By: tmeier Re: Emanager error - 11/14/11 07:18 AM
I tried Initializing the system before a couple times and still get the same error. Im done with this processor.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Emanager error - 11/14/11 02:52 PM
Before you throw in the towel, try it with a cross-over cable directly to the processor. I've had problems similar to this and it had to be the LAN because with a cross-over cable it worked fine.
Posted By: tmeier Re: Emanager error - 11/15/11 07:13 AM
Thanks Phonemeister, but thats the way ive been connecting.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help