atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: allanl Remove PCB Assignment? - 12/30/12 04:15 AM
Hello all, I seem to be having a problem assigning slot 105 from an RCIU/RCIS back to not assigned on our CTX 670. It pops up with an error code 49, and a long winded explanation of things not to do when changing PCBs. There's no programming remaining that I can see referencing the RCIU. I tried rebooting, but not power cycling - is that the missing step? I generally shy away from full power cycles, as it sends the outbuilding alarms into a loud frenzy.

Thanks!
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Remove PCB Assignment? - 12/31/12 04:10 AM
You have to "unmarry" them from the RCOU/S that references the RCIU/S that you want to remove. Check the caller-id tab in trunk assignments.
Did you do a maintenance data save and go back and look at card assignment?

If you've assigned the car to none, and done a backup and it is still giving an error, then you may have to power cycle, don't know any other method of bringing it up clean when it decides it doesn't like something.
Posted By: allanl Re: Remove PCB Assignment? - 12/31/12 05:14 AM
Originally Posted by phonemeister
You have to "unmarry" them from the RCOU/S that references the RCIU/S that you want to remove. Check the caller-id tab in trunk assignments.
I quadruple checked the trunk assignments.
I actually moved the RCIU/RCIS card to the second cabinet when I added the RCIS (after I added up all the power factors,) so any references under trunk assignment have been pointed to the card's new location.

Originally Posted by Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie
Did you do a maintenance data save and go back and look at card assignment?

If you've assigned the car to none, and done a backup and it is still giving an error, then you may have to power cycle, don't know any other method of bringing it up clean when it decides it doesn't like something.

I'll try the backup tomorrow, and see what I can find out.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Remove PCB Assignment? - 12/31/12 05:26 PM
Did you try assinging the slot 105 as a "No assignment"?
Posted By: allanl Re: Remove PCB Assignment? - 12/31/12 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by phonemeister
Did you try assinging the slot 105 as a "No assignment"?

I did! No luck that way either.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help