atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: lifesatan speed dial station - 06/13/13 07:46 PM
is the anyone who can help me setup a flexible button assignment?
i have run program 38, 39 to setup 20 button system and i would like to use the speed dial station button. my system is dk40.
admin is on logical ports 000 station number 10.
i have tried to use directory number assignments, can someone give me an example how to set it up? all helps is very much appreciated, thank's a lot for your time and have a nice weekend.
Posted By: Voyager Re: speed dial station - 06/13/13 11:41 PM
You have 40 personal speed dial bins. In prog 39, assign *10-*49. Then just program whatever number you want on them.
Posted By: lifesatan Re: speed dial station - 06/14/13 01:19 PM
i know its sounded dumb, but could you give me an example please? i have been trying to assign it but it only working as an alternate of intercom. lets say i am on the station number 10. i want to assign my lower right corner button to speed dial station 12. how do i assign it?

thank you so much for your help sir, and enjoy your weekend.
Posted By: TheGreg666 Re: speed dial station - 06/14/13 01:37 PM
What you're trying to do isn't a speed dial, that's where the confusion might be with the previous answer.

I'm going from memory, but I believe it's either ##xxx or #xxx where the xxx is the port number of the phone you want to intercome. So if station 12 is port 002, you'd program the button as #002 (or ##002). Try them both, I forget which one it is. Use program 04 to make sure you're using the right port number.
Posted By: lifesatan Re: speed dial station - 06/14/13 02:33 PM
thanks TheGreg666. i think its called Directory Number Button Assignments. have a nice weekend
Posted By: Voyager Re: speed dial station - 06/14/13 02:37 PM
#xxx will make it a DSS key allowing you to intercom that station and see if they are on the phone.
*12 will make it a speed dial button allowing you to dial an outside number programmed into personal bin#12. Remember to put a 9 in front of the number so it grabs a trunk.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help