atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tmeier Call accounting - 01/08/14 06:58 PM
On a DK424 C/D 4.3 with ACD, what are my options to get more call information then what displays on the phone and is it possible to display it on a tv or monitor? Also I have a CTX670 that I was going to switch to. I know I need to purchase something to get the ACD working but what are my options for using this to accomplish the same result. Thanks
Posted By: RRino Re: Call accounting - 01/08/14 07:44 PM
What other caller info are you looking for?

As for the 670 with ACD, I would recommend TASKE Contact for your call accounting. I'm sure its pricey but the info that you can get out of it is pretty darn cool.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Call accounting - 01/10/14 07:47 AM
Taske Contact also has software that lets you show real time ACD status onto a TV. It looks pretty good on a large screen, and is very customizable.

The other versions of Taske (reporter or Essentials) do not show real time ACD status.

If you want to get ACD working on a CIX, you would buy a MicroMas. Taske contact is pre-installed on a Mas, but not licensed.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Call accounting - 01/10/14 06:41 PM
Insight DK was the ACD software for the Toshiba DK. It's DOS-based and end of life so I would not recommend trying to use it today. Insight is available on the CIX and can be displayed on a monitor. It's not as slick as the Taske stuff but it's more affordable.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help