atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: xsys2001i Call history - 03/20/14 05:28 PM
Have a CIX40 system with about 5 DP5000 10-button digital handsets. Right now one of the buttons is programmed for Caller ID and set to show the call history for the last 50 calls. However, it only shows answered calls.

Question - is it possible to program the system/handsets to show all the last 50 calls from the main line(both answered and unanswered)?

Thanks
Posted By: WiringSolutions Re: Call history - 03/20/14 11:50 PM
Each line can only be assigned to a single set for call history and it should always display both answered and missed calls. I don't recall any way to tell it what calls to store in history.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Call history - 03/21/14 02:29 AM
From the CTX general description;

"When calls ring a button (Line or [DN]) that appears on multiple stations, the number is stored on the telephone that is designated as the owner of the Line or [DN] and on the telephone that answers the call. If an incoming call is directed to a telephone, but the call is not answered by that telephone because it hunts or forwards to another destination, the call record will still be stored on that telephone as “redirected” and on the telephone that answers the call as “answered.” If a call is not answered, it is stored on the line or [DN] owner’s telephone as “abandoned.” "

In most cases the Call history shows the calls answered by that station. Try assigning ownership to the lines to an extension using the key programming. The other option to try is program 577 call history store terminal.
Posted By: xsys2001i Re: Call history - 03/21/14 06:11 PM
Thanks for answering my question - it's greatly appreciated. Could you tell how to go about of the lines to an extension? and anymore info on the ... program 577 call history? and are these possible to do through the e-manager program?

Thanks,

Sean
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help