atcomsystems.ca/forum
ANY HELP HERE GREATLY APPRECIATED.....

I am a typical IT Admin who has been delegated to "Phone Systems Admin" and essentially anything that plugs into a wall...

I am trying to add several IPT2010-SD phones to a CIX200 & CIX40- I know very entry level basics of these CIX's. Each one of these phones has a different software version also. Now.. when one specific version of the software is on the phone- specifically: DIP2T2MC, I can make it functional/connect with the CIX. but any of five other versions: DIP2Txxx I can not and get the IPT:E11 error.

Through several hours of research I have found the:

CAUSE: NO RESOURCES AVAILABLE
HOW TO RESOLVE: CREATE A NEW IPT TERMINAL IN PROG 200. OR, CHANGE DESTINATION BIPU HAVING SOME IDLE RESOURCES

But I can not find the steps to take or path to do this fix.

It seems logical that if I could change/update/flash the software version of the phones to the one that works fine, that would be an option too?

AGAIN.. any help here much appreciated in advance-

***UPDATE- OK so through trial and error I CAN get the phones to work by assigning them to a station already functioning (by taking the functioning one off the network first)... So this leads me to believe the issue is somehwere in the CIX settings?
Needs to be moved to Toshiba forum.

-Hal
Need additional IP licenses on CIX? Time to call in a Toshiba tech.
It is most likely related to IP endpoint licensing. The information about BIPU is outdated. Either that or your IP card is out of resources.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help