atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scott Weber IPedge vm display indercator - 09/14/17 02:58 PM
I have three CIX1200 systems that are IP together. We just went live with our new IPedge messaging system.
When someone gets a voice message, they get a flashing message light. The display also shows 1-NEW. However some people's display, shows their extension number with vm nessageing pilot number in the display. (2912-7666V). How do we get everyone's display to show1-NEW instead of the extension and vm pilot number? Or why does this happen?
Thank you
Posted By: newtecky Re: IPedge vm display indercator - 09/16/17 04:32 AM
Are the ones that are working on the same node as the voicemail, and the ones not working at another site?

If this is a new setup, you should still have Toshiba support on the IPEdge.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: IPedge vm display indercator - 09/18/17 12:39 PM
Same issue on all NODES. Yes, this is a new install. Trying to get Toshiba involved.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: IPedge vm display indercator - 10/05/17 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Scott Weber
Same issue on all NODES. Yes, this is a new install. Trying to get Toshiba involved.

So what happens with the IPT handsets connected to the IPedge do they display the message as 1-NEW or xxxx-7666V ?
In the voicemail under Utilities/System Monitor do you have SMDI integration from all the CIX QSIG systems?
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: IPedge vm display indercator - 10/09/17 06:06 PM
Thanks Carl. I fixed it. The MWI was programed for vm box number. I changed it to Ext number. Working fine now.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help