atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: breaker24 Vodavi Triad3 - 10/12/01 09:26 AM
I am fairly new to this system. The dealer that sold us the system is no longer in business. One of my co lines is locked it is line 028 and I can't figure out on how to get it unlocked. It has happened before and the guy that sold the system had fixed it. Is it a matter of removing the extension where it is locked at or what. I am real lost any help would be appreciated. Remember I do not really understand this system. I do have the manuals but there is no refrence in there to this problem Thank you
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/12/01 06:35 PM
A reset of the system would do the trick, though you could reset the associated card first just to see if that might help.
Posted By: breaker24 Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/15/01 11:03 AM
Another dumb question. If I reset the system it won't erase anything will it? One more thing how do I reset it? Just kill the power? Thnaks in advanced
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/16/01 09:11 AM
If the system was set up correctly, a reset should retain the memory.
Posted By: breaker24 Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/16/01 10:12 AM
How might I reset the system?
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/16/01 12:53 PM
I don't have any manuals for a Triad3, so I don't know if there is a reset switch on the CPU. Unplugging the main power, waiting 30 sec, then plugging it back in would work. Have you tried finding another local vender?
Posted By: breaker24 Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/16/01 02:18 PM
I have talked to Vodavi and there is nobody else in my area. I have all the manuals but they don't really tell you a whole lot unless you are a phone techie.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Vodavi Triad3 - 10/16/01 03:40 PM
You might want to give it a little longer than 30 sec. tho. Give the capacitors time to discharge at least 10 min and 15 is better. I have found a short reset sometimes doesnt clear problems, just sometimes. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
<added>
breaker: if you fill in your profile so someone can see the area your in or your email address, it will be a lot easier for an installer to contact you if they read this forum.

[This message has been edited by test-ok (edited 10-16-2001).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help