atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Syme "VM ALARM 1 2" on Powerup - 04/18/05 07:47 AM
After testing some things I shut the KSU down on Friday afternoon before leaving. When I came in this morning I turned it back on and on Statino 100 I'm getting a message on the LCD.

It says "VM ALARM 1 2". In the manual it says this means the digital voice mail is out of service...but even with the error on the LCD I am able to dial into the admin options. What could be causing this error?
Posted By: A6 Re: "VM ALARM 1 2" on Powerup - 04/18/05 08:38 PM
I have this show up only when doing a reboot of the card. After it comes up, it's working ok. Try entering 656 to clear the error. 606 may also work.

Is it possible the card needs to be seated a little more solidly?
Posted By: Syme Re: "VM ALARM 1 2" on Powerup - 04/19/05 08:00 AM
Not sure what is causing it... I've been getting it whenever the VM card resets also.

I used 656 to clear it already, but I was trying to find a solution to it. As for the card being loose, I don't think this would be an issue. The contacts are pretty snug in those slots.
Posted By: City42 Re: "VM ALARM 1 2" on Powerup - 11/27/06 07:28 AM
I have the manuals for Talkpath and Mach 1. Where does it tell me what "vm alarm 0" means?
If I open either manual and try searching through it, I can't find a list.

I'm not on-site.

Also,... what does "vm alarm 0" mean? Besides not working. lol
Posted By: glacier37 Re: "VM ALARM 1 2" on Powerup - 11/27/06 07:56 AM
City42,
The thread you have posted in is over a year and a half old. Please start a new thread. I think you will get help much faster. Thanks.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help