atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: matt b Can't dial certain local phone numbers - 05/10/07 08:55 AM
We have two phone systems connected via PRI line. System one has 1### extensions and system two has 2### exentsions. If you are on a phone on system two and you hit "9" for an outside line you call out from system one.

For some reason you cannot call a 393-#### number from system two, but you can from system one. This is a local number.

Any ideas on what could be blocking this?

Thanks in advance for any help, it is greatly appreciated!

Matt
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Can't dial certain local phone numbers - 05/10/07 09:09 AM
What happens when you dial this 393 number? Do you get a busy signal or a recorded message? I am thinking that 393 has not been included in the 2XXX system's LCR table for non-leading 1 calls.
Posted By: matt b Re: Can't dial certain local phone numbers - 05/10/07 12:40 PM
Yes, I believe it gives a busy signal. How do I go about adding to the LCR table?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Can't dial certain local phone numbers - 05/10/07 12:46 PM
This is a tall order if you are not familiar with programming this system. I can possibly assist you via remote programming for a fee if you are not comfortable with programming it yourself. Do you have a manual for the system?

I will also need to know which Vodavi systems that you have. If you can get the part number from the label near where the power cord enters, I can get a better idea of what we are facing.
Posted By: matt b Re: Can't dial certain local phone numbers - 05/10/07 01:00 PM
It is an XTS system, I do have a programming manual. I'll look thru it and see if I can get it working.

Thanks, if I can't get it figured out I may contact you about remote programming.

~Matt
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help