atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jack Salvadore Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 05:46 PM
Upograded 3 LCO8 cards with the CID daughter card. We are receiving CID but it will not display. Even using a name in display button it will not display. Anything more that has to be done? I found that the cards will now only work if set as 15 in flash 24.
Posted By: justbill Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 05:56 PM
Check the FAQ's and see if any of that helps. Let us know.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 07:11 PM
Cid doesn't display at all? Even when the call rings more than two rings? Do you have a ring delay set at 4 in flash 40 programming? If no ring delay set and the call is answered before two or three rings you won't get the info from the dialtone provider.

I have had issues with some carriers such as as Cox using HFC and the cid coming out of the Arris Arrays is not always compatible with the XTS cards.
Posted By: Jack Salvadore Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 08:33 PM
This is TWC Business analog trunk handoff. Ring delay is set for 0. I can hear CID after the second ring on my butt set. I'll bump it up to 4 and see what we get.
Posted By: Jack Salvadore Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 08:34 PM
Justbill - nada. Nothing about caller ID on an XTS.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 09:33 PM
Jack, even with the ring delay set a 0 caller id should still display, you have to let it ring more than twice, before answered by a person or auto attendant. One other thing: I only trust what my eyes can see and that includes using a buttset with cid display as well.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/03/13 10:47 PM
There was a problem with earlier models of the STS. They would not display CID from some sources unless you upgraded the firmware.

Have not seen this problem on the XTS, but we had a LOT more STS systems.
Posted By: Jack Salvadore Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/04/13 01:35 AM
Derrick - I did let it ring many times, easily 8. No CID display. I installed an cordless SLT for them earlier and the SLT shows both name and number in the display. So the CID is being delivered. I'll be on site tomorrow.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/04/13 01:23 PM
Did you reset the system after setting the card type? Did you use the correct CID module? The 3031-03 requires P/N: 3031-04 when used on the XTS and 3031-05 when used on the XTSc.
Posted By: 93mdk93 Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/04/13 09:07 PM
First things first, did you turn on ICLID in flash 56?

I've had systems where I had to up the ring delay further than usual before CID came through... the manual says 5 but it seems like once I had to go up to 10 or even 12.

What FP is this system on?
Posted By: Jack Salvadore Re: Upgraded LKCOB to CID - 04/07/13 06:33 AM
I did do a flash 56 and verified the ICLID was set to yes. I changed the delay ring on all CO lines and no value made any difference. My buttset and a CID SLT confirms CID and name on the second ring. MNDAVe may be on to something. Yes, the system was reset several times. The board revs is the only theing left to check. Will have to ait until I am on site again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help