atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rolls69 Vodavi XTS-IP Flash VM MWI not working - 01/27/14 06:11 PM
I am installing a XTS-IP system with a flash-8 port voice mail card and I am not able to get the MWI to come on when an ext. has a message in it's box. I have entered the ext. in flash 65-12. Turned on flash 50,B,15 and Flash 50,D,10 set to 0. Do I need to change the MWI codes on and off in the PBX Integration settings. They are set to default-W1:. The MWI will only come on if I reset the system and will clear only with a system reset also.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: Vodavi XTS-IP Flash VM MWI not working - 01/27/14 08:42 PM
Of all the xts i have installed, the factory intergrate setting does not need to be changed. Nor have i used v.m. group f 65. f50 button 15 light control to 2 then hold.

Gary S.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vodavi XTS-IP Flash VM MWI not working - 01/27/14 11:07 PM
You don't need to change integration settings..not for a digital voice mail, only for analog. I suggest you default the voice mail table settings in flash 80 and set them back to default then program your extensions back into voice mail group 440 again. Make sure you have all eight and they are the correct 8 extensions as well.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help