atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kilipo Elite 192 MW light - 10/11/07 01:02 PM
I am a new administrator and have 32 years of digital electronics experience. Question: for the message waiting lamps i have not found in the manuals if the 192 expects the ext# following the code or preceeds the code. We have a VSR Voicentre voicemail system connected to the EE192. MW lamps do not always clear after recieving messages and deleting. The voicemail system is sending the code a pause then the extension. Any idea's would be appreciated.
Posted By: scotttoolguy Re: Elite 192 MW light - 10/11/07 01:24 PM
You said:
"Question: for the message waiting lamps i have not found in the manuals if the 192 expects the ext# following the code or preceeds the code. We have a VSR Voicentre voicemail system connected to the EE192. MW lamps do not always clear after recieving messages and deleting. The voicemail system is sending the code a pause then the extension. Any idea's would be appreciated."

You just answered your own question.

Scott.
Posted By: kilipo Re: Elite 192 MW light - 10/11/07 02:14 PM
Thanks Scott, maybe the problem is that from the VSR voicemail systems MW notification setup then code, then a pause(,), then (E)ext is sent to the EE912. From what I have read in the voicemail installer/admin manuals is that it automatically sends the ext# after the code. Is it possible that a double ext# being sent at the end is causing the EE192 MW lights not always Clearing?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help