atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rich_R Day/Night Mode - 11/02/08 10:13 AM
I recently got put in change of an Elite 48. One of our users submitted a support ticket saying that when the system was in day mode all the phone would ring, then they'd get a VM message, the they would automatically be transferred to ext. 100 instead of to voicemail to leave a message. This was how it was originally programmed because they had a secretary to answer the phone.

I'm not sure how to go about changing the ext. it's getting transferred to. I've spent about two hours with the manual trying different things with no luck.

If anyone has any ideas or where I could find this info in the manual please let me know.
Posted By: BTECH Re: Day/Night Mode - 11/02/08 10:57 AM
YOu have to connect with cosession software to the voicemail card. The i key options dial table is in the voicemail. Once in you can navigate to different pages of info. You must know the user name and password to log in.
Posted By: Rich_R Re: Day/Night Mode - 11/02/08 03:36 PM
I'll see if the company that setup the phone system will send us the software.

Thanks
Posted By: BTECH Re: Day/Night Mode - 11/04/08 05:33 AM
No problem. Let me know if you need help
Posted By: Rich_R Re: Day/Night Mode - 12/06/08 09:09 AM
I didn't feel like starting a new topic but we've been trying to get cosession from our dealer for the past month. We've called them every week and they keep telling us they're working on it. It's been over a month now and we still don't have it in our possession.

If anyone has any ideas how I can get my hands on this software please let me know.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: Day/Night Mode - 12/06/08 12:15 PM
PM Sent.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help