atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: IPKII SV8100 One way Speech path - 03/24/10 08:26 AM
I could use some input here.

The customer has a SV8100 with IP phones & a PRI from LOGIX Communications in a stand alone environment, no Netlink, CCISoIP, or remote phones.

The customer experiences one way speech path intermittantly on inbound & outbound calls whereas the outside caller cannot hear the customer but if the customer puts the call on hold & then picks the call back up, usually the speech path is back to two way.

We have swapped out the IPLA, PRT & the CPU. Upgraded the CPU to 3.12A per the NTAC. They have my wireshark, DIM traces & a copy of the database but are having difficulty nailing the cause down.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated here.

Thank you.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 03/25/10 06:16 PM
Are they using headsets?
Posted By: IPKII Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 03/26/10 06:49 AM
No. The traces have been escalated & I was informed there might be a new "bug". The developers are taking a look at it.
Posted By: kbarry Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 03/26/10 08:13 AM
If the one way conversations is happening only on the IP set. Try looking at mb84-26 and make sure all are in the same sub net as network.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 03/29/10 08:44 PM
What are the IP parms for the VoIPDB v.s. Ethernet. I have seen instances where it will not have issues if the Ethernet port is not set to 0.0.0.0. It seems it has route issues with two interfaces with IPs, specifically if they have the same bitmask.
Posted By: IPKII Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 03/30/10 06:28 AM
Programs 10-12 & 84-26 are correct.
Posted By: Ham Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 04/26/10 07:42 PM
What about the phones Subnet and Gateway,
If 10-12 is set 0.0.0.0 and the IPLA is set right, and the IPLA NIC setup 10-12-11 to full instead of auto, everytime I have had 1 way speech it has always been an issue with 84-26 either the port or IP adress, the port 5080 in the phone is used only for signaling and getting the phone up using 10-12-09 ,84-26 are you speech resources. Im sure you have already checked all of this but everybit helps.
I cant believe you swapped the CPU and you still have an issue Did you put a PZMA Memory on after the initial install, that has giving me some issues once but a good reintialize and reload of the database it worked.
Have you tryed just programing a regular Desk phone using a dlca card to prove that it is or not the Providers issue, or have you tryed just a fresh setup programing the 1 Ip phone and the PRI card, do you have the problem phone to phone as well? Thanks
Posted By: paulw Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 04/28/10 07:45 PM
Hi,

Anyone got am answer to this?? We have a site here with V3.00 that has the exact same problem. IP handsets and Pri. The carrier can't see anything wrong with the PRI. This site also has a Zeacom so a system reboot will have to be done in a quiet period.
Posted By: Dondebash Re: SV8100 One way Speech path - 05/01/10 05:22 PM
Are these sip trunks?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help