web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#243342 03/24/10 04:26 AM
IPKII Offline OP
OP Offline
I could use some input here.

The customer has a SV8100 with IP phones & a PRI from LOGIX Communications in a stand alone environment, no Netlink, CCISoIP, or remote phones.

The customer experiences one way speech path intermittantly on inbound & outbound calls whereas the outside caller cannot hear the customer but if the customer puts the call on hold & then picks the call back up, usually the speech path is back to two way.

We have swapped out the IPLA, PRT & the CPU. Upgraded the CPU to 3.12A per the NTAC. They have my wireshark, DIM traces & a copy of the database but are having difficulty nailing the cause down.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated here.

Thank you.

www.phonelinetech.com

"Can I Still Call Out?"
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
Are they using headsets?

IPKII Offline OP
OP Offline
No. The traces have been escalated & I was informed there might be a new "bug". The developers are taking a look at it.

www.phonelinetech.com

"Can I Still Call Out?"
If the one way conversations is happening only on the IP set. Try looking at mb84-26 and make sure all are in the same sub net as network.

What are the IP parms for the VoIPDB v.s. Ethernet. I have seen instances where it will not have issues if the Ethernet port is not set to 0.0.0.0. It seems it has route issues with two interfaces with IPs, specifically if they have the same bitmask.

ShoreTel, Inter-Tel, Mitel, NEC, Zeacom, Cisco, Digium, Adtran Certified
http://www.voipnetworkengineering.blogspot.com
IPKII Offline OP
OP Offline
Programs 10-12 & 84-26 are correct.

www.phonelinetech.com

"Can I Still Call Out?"
Ham Offline
What about the phones Subnet and Gateway,
If 10-12 is set 0.0.0.0 and the IPLA is set right, and the IPLA NIC setup 10-12-11 to full instead of auto, everytime I have had 1 way speech it has always been an issue with 84-26 either the port or IP adress, the port 5080 in the phone is used only for signaling and getting the phone up using 10-12-09 ,84-26 are you speech resources. Im sure you have already checked all of this but everybit helps.
I cant believe you swapped the CPU and you still have an issue Did you put a PZMA Memory on after the initial install, that has giving me some issues once but a good reintialize and reload of the database it worked.
Have you tryed just programing a regular Desk phone using a dlca card to prove that it is or not the Providers issue, or have you tryed just a fresh setup programing the 1 Ip phone and the PRI card, do you have the problem phone to phone as well? Thanks

I am the Big Ham and I approve this message.
Hi,

Anyone got am answer to this?? We have a site here with V3.00 that has the exact same problem. IP handsets and Pri. The carrier can't see anything wrong with the PRI. This site also has a Zeacom so a system reboot will have to be done in a quiet period.

Regards,

Paul W
Now back to a 0 day week. Love these 7 day weekends.
Are these sip trunks?

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 90 guests, and 236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024