atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: BTECH ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/16/10 07:53 AM
Trying to get call forward off premise to work. It is allowed in COS. customer is using pri with did's translated to extensions. I call forward all the extension to an cell phone and it takes the forwarding, but when I call the DID it just rings no answer and never rings the cell phone. What am I missing???
Posted By: Rickman Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/16/10 09:25 AM
I would check your COS for that port, Maybe Trunk to Trunk Transfer.
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/16/10 10:42 AM
Thanks for the reply rickman. I have trunk to trunk set to yes on all trunks and my cos is allowing unsupervised conference.
Posted By: Rickman Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/16/10 11:11 AM
Unsupervised conference is for the person that sets up a conference can step out of it. On Page (5) LK4 of COS need to be Set Call Forward-Off Premises must be set to Allow (on).
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/16/10 12:03 PM
Yes I have call forward all turned on in class of service. When it is not set it does not allow you to enter the 9 for call forward out. I can set the call forward off premise on the station. But when you dial the DID number it just rings in limbo.
Posted By: Rickman Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/16/10 01:01 PM
"Rings in Limbo"? The Phone Does ring? The Display shows that a DID is Incoming?
Posted By: doghart Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/18/10 04:47 PM
Are you trying this from an analog port or digital phone?
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/19/10 06:42 AM
I have a digital phone on this system that I am trying to call forward off premise. It has a DID number assigned to the extension in the translation tables. I goto the phone and activate the call forward to a cell phone, 9+ area code and number. It accepts the forwarding and my feature key flashes. I than call the DID number and the phone on the desk, does not ring and does not show any signs of an incoming call. I hear ringing in the phone I am using to dial the number but it does not ring the cell phone I forwarded to. I cannot tell where the call is going. I have cos set for off premise and trk to trk transfr allowed. I have the phone in the right COS. not sure what else I can do or if maybe it is the carriers PRI???
Posted By: Rickman Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/19/10 07:09 AM
Go Through all Port Numbers in 4-10 to make sure You don't have any Duplicate Station number's.
Posted By: doghart Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/19/10 06:51 PM
What happens if you have no CFD on the digital phone, then answer the call on that phone and manually xfer the call to the outside number?

Does it complete through to the outside number?

D
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/20/10 06:20 AM
If I have no CFD set and answer the call than transfer the call out, it works. It does complete to the outside number.
Posted By: BobRobert Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/20/10 06:47 AM
Try to forward the set to the on premise fax machine or another phone's DID, then try to forward to a land line off premise. Try a pause or two after the 9.
Posted By: doghart Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/20/10 11:42 AM
I have run into a few carriers that will not allow an immediate forward off site from a PRI. Once the call has been answered, or rings once or twice, it will forward without issue.

Is this on a PRI? If so, are you using program 4-62 to send outbound caller ID?

D
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/21/10 12:32 PM
It is a PRI but i dont think they are using outbound caller id. I will check. thanks
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/21/10 05:18 PM
They do have outbound caller id on in 4-62. Do you think that is the problem? Funny thing is even on a busy no answer forward it does not work either.
Posted By: doghart Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/22/10 05:43 AM
You may have to use LCR/ARS to get calls to fwd offsite with that particular carrier.

You may also have to change 4-62 to show the main BTN and not that extension's DID number.

Here's info for the IPKII, couldn't find anything for the 192/IPK...

https://www.8100stuff.com/wordpress/?page_id=29#offprem
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/22/10 07:12 AM
Thanks doghart I will check it out and let you know what happens.
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/30/10 07:21 AM
update. tried changing 4-62 and the forward does not work. If I transfer the call out it works fine. I setup a car key that users can transfer to and it will forward the call out. I have verizon doing a trace on the call forward to see what they can find.
Posted By: Rickman Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/30/10 10:45 AM
Have You Tried Looking over Your Conversion Tables? MB: 1-1-22. to make sure You don't have Duplicates.
Posted By: BTECH Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/30/10 11:17 AM
Yes i tried that and there was a duplicate for that one DID. i removed it and nothing changed. It does not matter what DID i use though. They all will not call forward off premise.
Posted By: Rickman Re: ELite Cpu-b v6.00 - 11/30/10 11:33 AM
The only way to know for sure would be to hook up a POTs line to the System to see if your off site works.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help