atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: muddybl uMobility - 04/25/14 11:49 PM
Trying to get uMobility working on a SV8100. Following all of the programming but I seem to having trouble. My app always comes back Not Registered. Our network guys have give me the correct IP address but I can not get it to link. Has some one out there had the same trouble and then found it was something little that corrected it. I have tried a couple different ports but no luck.

Ken
Posted By: DrPbx Re: uMobility - 04/26/14 02:34 AM
Are you connecting on the same subnet?
Posted By: paulw Re: uMobility - 04/27/14 09:26 PM
Stand alone or via server?? If stand alone below is a Dropbox link to how my Nexus 4 is setup on our inhouse system

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15032525/uMobility%20screens%20shots%20for%20nexus%204.zip
Posted By: muddybl Re: uMobility - 04/28/14 03:12 PM
DrPbx, I am not sure on the subnet. I do not see a place in the app to add the subnet.
I have used the NEC uMobility SV8100 Quick setup guide on the KSU and the NEC uMobility Client Software user guide.

Ken
Posted By: oobie Re: uMobility - 04/28/14 06:00 PM
Are you licensed for the 3rd party Sip extensions? also do you have an extension set up in programming?
Posted By: muddybl Re: uMobility - 04/28/14 07:37 PM
oobie, we have licenses for 4 in the feature actavations. I have set up extension 160 for the unit I am trying to connect.
Posted By: Iwatsu-Tech Re: uMobility - 05/06/14 07:15 PM
Your phone with the Umobility app is on the same network as the SV8100, right?

I had to set this up for a customer and had more luck on the Iphone version than the android version. I used the documentation and still had to call tech support to get it working exactly right. Good luck.
Posted By: muddybl Re: uMobility - 05/12/14 11:19 PM
Yes, we are on the same network.Have checked it many times. Have worked with tech support and they are at a lose right now. I have it now coming up as Not Registered - Unanauthorized.

Looking through our network to see what is going on.
Posted By: muddybl Re: uMobility - 05/27/14 10:52 PM
We have upgraded the IPLA card to an IPLB card as we want to use this outside of the network also. Found that it still does not work. Loaded the 10 day license to see if this is the issue. Once this was done and the switch rebooted it connected right away no troubles. Working with NEC to see where the trouble is. Net step will be to try to connect on cell service.

Thanks for all the insight.

Muddy
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help