atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jsaad programming assistance needed on IPK ksu - 05/16/17 05:06 PM
Looking to add 8cct digital station card
program some existing and new phones
adjust vm and night key setup
Will be on site.
Assuming you have the port capacity to add circuit cards, just plug it into an available card slot. The system will automatically assign the card and extensions. It will pick up where it left off with regard to extension numbers. Press feature + 4 at the phone to see it's port and extension number.
You will need to log into the VM either through a phone with administrator rights or with cosessions to add a voice mail box. And you will need to refer to a user guide to set the call forwarding to the VM.
Posted By: dans Re: programming assistance needed on IPK ksu - 05/18/17 06:18 PM
IPK you have to assign the card to the slot

IPK II will auto assign.

You do need to confirm the port count before proceeding.
dans is correct, you need to assign the card, however if you have a newer card then there is a switch setting to allow it to work in an older system. U-10 mode is for the older system. The newer cards are pre-set to U-20.
The CPU I (IPK) will only assign the card if starting from scratch (battery unstrapped). To do this you would put all of your cards in the cabinet prior to powering on the system.
Posted By: dans Re: programming assistance needed on IPK ksu - 05/22/17 08:26 PM
bigbrew25, on the IPK you slot the card and assign them.
I have never heard of what you described.
Posted By: jsaad Re: programming assistance needed on IPK ksu - 06/06/17 03:44 PM
Yes, we had to program the card and assign the extensions. The system did not recognize the card.

I have a Elite 48/192 programming manual. Is it the same as the IPK?
Posted By: conxtel Re: programming assistance needed on IPK ksu - 06/06/17 04:33 PM
Very similar. More features on the IPK than the 48/192 but should get you by.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help