atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man Interchange questions - 05/02/07 09:07 AM
I do a ton of Keyvoice, but not any Interchange. Most of my customers don't want the extra cost. However, I have one customer who is interested in recieving faxes to the voice mail via a DID number, and then have the fax show up in their email box. does this sound possible with the Interchange?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Interchange questions - 05/02/07 11:28 AM
KeyVoice has discontinueed the Gammalink Fax board support. If you have an Old Key with Fax support it will work. If not they getting people to use the Netsatisfaxtion server from FaxBack. Works great on an FX or MP5000 with DIDs.
Posted By: aweaver Re: Interchange questions - 05/03/07 09:39 PM
We use the multitech fax servers. You translate a DID with VM line ID to an email address.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Interchange questions - 05/03/07 09:42 PM
Good to know. Will check them out. Thanks.
Posted By: frodo_35 Re: Interchange questions - 05/08/07 10:41 AM
Be careful if you need to upgrade as the new platforms and or software will not work with the gamalink board. I have had a few customers who tried to upgrade and got stuck with newer software and hardware that will not work. They were told by Vertical it would work and had to send in screen shots to prove they had the fax in the old units. It never worked and they got stuck in the loop with a new voicemail that never worked and never will. It is best if you can find a used get it repaired.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help