atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ctaylor7779 Headset button for DSU on Impact 8024 - 07/20/06 08:19 AM
It's been awhile and I'm using what's in the manual --ITCM **1, blank button, 94 to program a headset button but after the **1 it is asking for a line. What am I missing here. Thanks in advance.
It should be asking after you press the button. At that point, ignore what it says on the LCD. Just dial 94 and press speaker.

Full Instructions:
Press Intercom
Dial **1
Press Blank Button (this is important)
Dial 94
Press Speaker
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Headset button for DSU on Impact 8024 - 07/20/06 03:46 PM
Don't you have to select ITCM as the line? Otherwise doesn't it just dial 94 out over the last line used?
I don't believe so. It's not a feature code, per se (e.g., itcm 94...that would actually create a speed dial that grabbed a line from line group 1, and then dialed 4 on the outside line).

It's like when you're programming a VM Xfr. button. When you press Itcm **1, the button, and then press the digit 6 + the VM ext., you're not telling it to grab line 6. The digits 6 and 9 tell it that the button is a specific feature.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Headset button for DSU on Impact 8024 - 07/21/06 02:35 AM
ok, that makes sense.
Mark
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help