atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: James Banks External fwd from virtual extn OS7200 - 09/24/07 03:25 PM
Hi all

i cannot seem to get an external forward to work from a virtual extension.

I have switched on external forwarding, and it works ok when forwarded from a handset, but if i dial the virtual extn it just rings and rings, it will not forward to the external number.

any ideas where i am going wrong??
James you will need to allow internal calls to be forwarded as well and there is a timer in mmc 502 that detirmines the length of rng at an extension before fwd external. hope this helps.
Cheers Geoff, i have set internal forward as well and i have set mmc 502 at 1 second, but it still won't forward out.
Posted By: chris z Re: External fwd from virtual extn OS7200 - 09/24/07 05:25 PM
mmc 210 icm ext fwd set to on?
Posted By: leemc1978 Re: External fwd from virtual extn OS7200 - 09/25/07 04:09 AM
James, if icm ext fwd in 210 is on, the timer in 502 is set and the fwd in 102 is correct you should be away.
What system are you on?
Thanks all i i have it sorted now, i wasn't getting the full piture from the client, they were trying to do a 'double forward' i.e forward from an extn to a virtual extn to an external number, but that doesn't work on a 7200, or so i am led to belive.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help