atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mcmanager Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/13/12 07:57 AM
Hello and happy mothers day! I am at a customer that just replaced a prostar with a iDcs 100. I need the system to answer after 4 rings during day and 1 rings at night.
Currently the system goes to only the day mode message and never the night mode. I am pretty sure it is in the ring plan that I have goofed up. System is being answered by the SVMi4.
All help greatly appreciated. Thanks
Program 744 sets RP1 to Day and RP2 to night, if you don't do that and have the RP buttons on the phone, you are SOL.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 10:12 AM
Bunnie i always make rp1 night service
and ring plan 2 day reason is if you use timers to change ring plans be wrong way around
Posted By: Mcmanager Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 10:19 AM
Thank you for that. Bunnie's info of 744 was where I needed to be. I will setup RP1 as night and RP2 as day.
Now night mode works fine, but day mode I get "i'm sorry that party is not available"

Call rings to 500, which overflows to 519(VM Ports) Any clue why this is happening?
Posted By: pvj Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 10:59 AM
Because it's overflowing to the voicemail/aa and trying to go to 500 mailbox/extension.Delete 500 in the voicemail and the problem should go away.
Posted By: Mcmanager Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 11:36 AM
There is no mailbox for 500. Setting to 505 without a mailbox I get the same message.
Posted By: Mcmanager Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 12:22 PM
pvj,

Thanks with your info I was able to get it working by switching to 506 group. Out of curiosity, how do I delete time schedules built in the voicemail? I can create more, but I can not figure out how to delete them.

Chris
Posted By: Mcmanager Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 12:22 PM
pvj,

Thanks with your info I was able to get it working by switching to 506 group. Out of curiosity, how do I delete time schedules built in the voicemail? I can create more, but I can not figure out how to delete them.

Chris
Posted By: Catfish Re: Idcs 100 ring plan issue - 05/14/12 02:35 PM
Select (highlight) the schedule and press Ctrl-Y to delete it.
Isn't it delightful we all have each other's backs?

I'm sitting here recovering from right shoulder surgery feeling simply happy as can be that there is something to do while I can't be out there punching a wire and at 67 be sure I'm not climbing ladders anymore.

We all owe Mike at UsedPhones a big Thank You for keeping this board up because there is nothing else like it anywhere, end of soapbox and nothing but gratitude prompted this message.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help