atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: montegrubbs Samsung 500 SVMI Voicemail - 01/01/14 05:58 PM
I have a customer with a Samsung 500 in which I had to replace the SVMi-8 card. All is working good except when the auto-atendant answers and calls are then routed to employee phones, the auto-attendant message plays again when the call is picked up by an employee. This also happens when a call is placed on hold, the message plays after the call is taken off hold. I've tried everything I can think of to correct this. Any ides?
Posted By: phonman123 Re: Samsung 500 SVMI Voicemail - 01/01/14 06:22 PM
What does the Port Activity show you?
Posted By: montegrubbs Re: Samsung 500 SVMI Voicemail - 01/02/14 12:14 AM
I'll have to check on that.
Posted By: digi Re: Samsung 500 SVMI Voicemail - 01/03/14 08:42 PM
Make sure that in your Menu boxes, you have "Repeat prompts if No Entry" set to zero (0).
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: Samsung 500 SVMI Voicemail - 01/04/14 02:22 AM
I think what you're saying is the voicemail/aa is playing over of a call, kind of like it's conferenced in on the call. Sometimes you will hear the Attendant, other times you'll here the "enter your password" prompt. It's been a long time since we had to do it but i remember it was a combination of the Voicemail and a bad back plane. Replace one or the other and the problem would go away. We used to move the VM to another slot to buy a few more months and sometimes longer. Give that a try, at least it will rule out the back plane in your case.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help