atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rod T Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/23/14 10:46 PM
If the customer is listening to a message and wants to forward a copy [1,6] they can do it to an extension at the same site but not to other sites.
They can dial the remote 4 digit extension from their phone.

Any ideas?
Posted By: nameless Re: Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/24/14 11:23 AM
I looked into this a while ago for a customer and couldn't find a way todo it. Because you have different vm systems that aren't linked.

The only way to do it is have centralised vm (ie all sites run off the same vm system).
Posted By: bmreen Re: Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/24/14 12:49 PM
Has anyone ever tried network mailboxes? If they are both SVM/SVMI they should support AMIS. I have never tried it and dont have access to a test enviroment to test it anymore. Just a thought...
Posted By: nameless Re: Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/24/14 12:55 PM
I had a thought to try that but was told by tech support th hat it won't be real-time.

I have a customer who has 2 systems spnetted and 2xsvmi cards
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/24/14 01:18 PM
Nameless is correct, it's very slow. We set it up for a 3 site location and sometimes messages wouldn't show up until the next day. Ended up doing centralized VM, much easier.
Posted By: Rod T Re: Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/24/14 01:36 PM
Centralized sounds ideal but my three sites are the same company but different brands. Making sure that public callers do not end up on the wrong menu or operator could be a problem.
Posted By: Ironhedz Re: Forwarding a VM message over SPNet - 01/29/14 01:31 PM
Email gateway sounds like the best way. They can forward the message to anyone. Just my two cents.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help