atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dalwinnie MOH on OS7400 - 04/16/14 03:44 PM
Hi,

I need to change the internal MOH on the OS7400. First, which MMC/ menu would I need to go to change the internal MOH on all lines and where is the menu to upload file for the new MOH.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Posted By: Gerrya Re: MOH on OS7400 - 04/16/14 05:40 PM
When you say you need to change music on hold is the music using a voicemail port .
normally its a stand alone piece of kit I would check cable coming out of mics on mcp card to see if it is
if the lines are analogue of digital?
if digital I would look in mmc714
if analogue look in mmc 409
if music is on voicemail you need to upload it on voicemail
Posted By: Dalwinnie Re: MOH on OS7400 - 04/17/14 08:22 AM
Thanks for the answer. I'll look into that.

This is what the customer wants. When a call is put on hold/ transfer, they want their own recording to play. e.g. welcome to ..... and so on with music playing.

So i thought that it would be possible to upload an audio file to the PBX system and replace the default MOH file and still use port 371.

Its a new system and there is no external MOH system.

Would this be possible?
Posted By: nameless Re: MOH on OS7400 - 04/17/14 08:44 AM
Doing so requires a voicemail card. You upload the file as a prompt and assign 1 vm port as moh and you would put that add the moh port. Or you can use a external mp3 player connected to the misc port on the lp40 (assuming you have a misc card)
Posted By: Dalwinnie Re: MOH on OS7400 - 04/17/14 10:04 AM
Thank you so much Nameless.

Just to confirm, If I upload the pre-recorded fie (in the correct format), I can upload the file as a prompt e.g. 6001 and set the prompt number as the MOH port number?

I tried uploading the file onto the PBX system but where do I assign the promt number as the MOH port number?

Thank you for all your help.
Posted By: Dalwinnie Re: MOH on OS7400 - 04/17/14 10:56 AM
Thank you guys for all your help.

I managed to get the MOH working on OS7030 as a test.

Just one more question, is there a limit on how big the prompt files can be and how long the recording can be?

Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help