atcomsystems.ca/forum
Customer has a paired phone, One of his phones is in his office here and the other is in Florida. The mailbox is attached to his office phone. When he is on a call he wants any other calls to go to office's phones voicemail. It does not. I have tried a wide variety of settings to get this to work. 5.15.6 call forwarding settings does'nt seem to do much. I do get error messages in there due to the pairing. Right now if he is on the line, there is a message saying to try another extension or press “0”. Customer is getting angry, Samsung TAC is worthless. the ver is 4.60 Any ideas?
That message
"try another extension or press 0" is a default mailbox greeting.
He has an unrecorded mailbox greeting.Check 51 and 57 and make sure they are both recorded.
We got it so when he is on the phone and another outside caller calls in on his DID, it works. But 90 percent of these calls coming in on a main published number and runs in a AA. If he is on the phone when a call comes in for him to the AA and then gets transferred to him, it does not work, you get the main AA again.
Forward trunk Forward station?
Extension block for paired phone should point to the main mailbox.
If I'm not mistaken he's got a guy with a DiD that works, If the call comes in through a main listed number then gets answered by AA and is transferred to his phone it does not land in his mailbox. Unless it's not that straight forward it should just be that famous Bible chapter and verse set up and I retract the Forward Trunk Forward Station since I forgot it hit AA first.
Forget everything I said, I forgot it was a paired phone plus AA.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help