atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: LRB45 Video Call Mode with remote 5343 not working - 05/11/16 01:32 PM
We have a remote user with a i5343 set connected back to an OS7100.

The user is connected via WiFi on the remote side of their network and all calling features work fine except for the Video Call mode which we don't get any video.

My guess is it's a port issue but I'm not sure which ones to open. As of now we have 6000 & 9000 UDP/TCP open and the MGI Channels forwarded only
You will need to have an OAS card and forward the MPS/RTG ports.

The MGI card only supports voice, not video.
Hoping you can further help me out with this one

-Section 2.2.15 shows I have an OAS card on C1-S2 assigned internal IP of X.X.X.115.
-Section 2.2.2 shows a MGI card in C1-S2 also assigned X.X.X.115
-2.2.0 indicates a OAS card in Slot 2/ Service 1 and for MP it shows a MP10 for Card and MP-MGI for service 1.

But when I I check 2.2.14 (OAS Card) it returns no Data.

Any thoughts?

That's correct.

OAS cards in OS7100 don't give you any MPS channel.
You only have the 8 onboard the MP card.

The 40000 and 45000 port ranges need to be forwarded to the mp card
So if I understand correctly I need to do the following:

forward ports 40000-40031 & 45000-45031 to the IP address of the Embedded MPS card as indicated under 2.2.1 or 2.2.15 which are the same IP address
I'm really struggling to get Video call working trough internet.

In local network Video Call is working between SMT-i5243 and Samsung Softphone as well as between 2 SoftPhones or 2 IP phones. It's working with MGI16 card (v1.25) as well as OAS card (v2.0 or 2.03). As soon as I enable MPS feature it's NOT WORKING.

Trough internet I've opened p.9002, but with MPS dissabled I can't see other party video. Voice is OK, my camera picture is shown.

With MPS enabled even my own picture is not showing. I have opened MPS and MPG ports (40000 and 45000)

Please help

You can't use video without MPS.

What system do you have?

What version of software is it?

Interesting, since for me video on internal network is working only without MPS.

OS7200 v4.80
That's because on a local network the phones can talk peer to peer.

Remotely they can't due to nat.

You can actually have ip phones locally talk to each other without an oas/mgi card
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help