atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bushmills external call forward - 11/17/16 09:09 PM
I am having a hell of a time getting an external call forwarding to work. I have the intercom external forward on and external call forwarding allowed in CoS but when I try to call the extension with the forwarding set, it comes back with a message saying “Declined”

What am I missing?
7100 v4.95, sip trunks, digital and ip phones.

Thanks in advance.

Posted By: John807 Re: external call forward - 11/17/16 10:37 PM
How many call keys are on the set?
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: external call forward - 11/18/16 04:33 PM
Do you have SIP>Sip MGI use turned on? Also turn off Hold ID send in 210.
Posted By: Larrylegend33 Re: external call forward - 11/20/16 05:14 AM
Make sure you have an outgoing number for that extension in the Send CLI Number table since you're using SIP. I believe Declined is error on the display when the field is left blank.

I had one a few weeks back that I had to put in the Group number 800 instead of 9 in the T/S No field in Call Forwarding. Still not sure why. However, that customer had copper lines.

Try turning ISDN Prog Connect On. I know this helps with PRI's but not sure about SIP.
Posted By: Bushmills Re: external call forward - 11/23/16 05:27 PM
I have 4 call keys programmed.
Posted By: Bushmills Re: external call forward - 11/23/16 05:28 PM

@Biztel tried it with and with and without SIPT >> MGI (is that what you meant) No change, and HOLD ID is off.

Still no joy....
Posted By: Bushmills Re: external call forward - 11/23/16 05:32 PM
Well,

I wouldn't have thought it would be the case, but I actually removed the send CLI number and voila, It works..... May be a setting from the Sip provider?

Wierd,

Thanks Folks!!!
Posted By: Bushmills Re: external call forward - 11/23/16 05:35 PM
Ahhh, seems it won't let me put in anything but the real numbers assigned to our SIP trunks.

Wierd, seeing as the caller id on the line is already different.....
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help