atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sonnym Officeserv 7200 low volume on outside lines - 09/06/17 10:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a brand new OS7200 firmware 4.98, with 16 port loop trunk card. customer is complaining of low volume and they can not be heard by the callers. All sets are iDCS 28 button. I was told to change values on 5.4.1, but not sure which settings or to what value!
Thank you

P.S Intercom volume is just fine.
Posted By: pvj Re: Officeserv 7200 low volume on outside lines - 09/07/17 04:14 AM
Who told you to change the values? There are settings for all the scenarios I would assume you may want to change the ATRK> DGP level.As to what hard to say you are suppose to change these parameters under the guidance of tech support.Me,I find the iDCS sets to be very low sensitive mics ie people talk away from the mic and they almost seem to be noise cancelling. If you are going to change anything in ther make sure you write down what the values were BEFORE you change anything so you can set it back if needed.
How is the volume on the lines before they go into the Samsung? Have you tested them with a test set? Do you know the db level of the lines from the phone company?
Originally Posted by pvj
Who told you to change the values? There are settings for all the scenarios I would assume you may want to change the ATRK> DGP level.As to what hard to say you are suppose to change these parameters under the guidance of tech support.Me,I find the iDCS sets to be very low sensitive mics ie people talk away from the mic and they almost seem to be noise cancelling. If you are going to change anything in ther make sure you write down what the values were BEFORE you change anything so you can set it back if needed.
i was told by tech support. And yes the lines seem fine on my test set, and no i don't know the db level of the lines from the phone company.
Posted By: pvj Re: Officeserv 7200 low volume on outside lines - 09/08/17 02:23 PM
Tech support didn't tell you what values to change?Is this Samsung tech support or the distributor?
Distributor.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help