atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: gdbeam D.I.D. - 07/21/06 07:20 AM
Is it possible to program D.I.D. to 2 different extensions?
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: D.I.D. - 07/21/06 08:48 AM
I don't quite understand what you are asking. Can you provide more detail? Are you talking about having a D.I.D. ring more than one extension when called? If so, send it to a department group.

If you can give us more info, we can maybe give you a more specific answer.
Posted By: gdbeam Re: D.I.D. - 07/24/06 06:56 AM
Sorry about that, yes the user has 2 phones in 2 different offices, when his D.I.D is called he would like it to ring both phones, then go to his personal mailbox if not answered. I come from the Comdial world where I could just simply create a station hunting and add voicemail ID to the group, not sure on ESI, although I do have all programming guides. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: grider Re: D.I.D. - 07/24/06 08:03 AM
Yes, Can be done. Do you have installer password. Just say yes or no, don't post the password please. How many incoming lines into the system? And, what are the 2 extension numbers? I'm assuming 100 & 101.
Posted By: gdbeam Re: D.I.D. - 07/24/06 08:36 AM
Yes, I have the password, they have 16 incoming lines via T-1, the extension numbers are 103 and 125.

Thanks
Posted By: grider Re: D.I.D. - 07/26/06 03:47 AM
We are almost there. Which ESI system are we discussing? 72e possibly? And do you have esi-access software?
Posted By: dougster Re: D.I.D. - 07/31/06 06:39 AM
I believe you are going to need to find out which personal mailbox he wants to use. I would think 103 but never assume.
Posted By: IPKII Re: D.I.D. - 08/02/06 04:29 PM
Simply route the DID to a department, for example, 290. Then add the two ext's. to the dept. & call forward the dept. to one of the mailboxes. Also, set the dept. for all, so it will ring both ext's.
This can be done in functions 224 & 33.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help