atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: trico94 eclipse 3.0 - 07/15/04 03:58 AM
I just recently upgraded a 228 with the ACPU and eclipes 3.0. Also installed PRI. I know it is something im missing but its been a while. When operator transfers a call to a phone in DND. Instead of the call going to VMS it recalls straight back to the Operator. Also are there any restrictions preventing an International Call. Class of service is 0.
Any help will be Appreciated
Posted By: Frankiephones Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/15/04 07:24 AM
as far as the fwd to vms issue check you g screen and be sure the sta is not fwd to the operator ext
PRI does not support international dialing
Posted By: OLD TECH Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/15/04 05:09 PM
Pri will support international calls. does the sytem have lcr? Also look into the s/w diagnostic and see if 10 digit dialing is turned on.
Posted By: trico94 Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/15/04 05:45 PM
What do you mean PRI does not support International calls. Yes the 10 digit dial is turned to no. I also am not running LCR.And of course i checked the G screen and made sure there is no forwarding. Fwd to VMS works It only recalls the operator when phone is in DND.Any more suggestions.
Posted By: pvj Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/15/04 09:05 PM
Well I've never worked on the eclipse software but from the older ACPU software in the manual it states
"If an extension has call forward no answer active when the DND key is pressed,the DND feature takes precedence.Calls will not forward.
If an extension has call forward all calls or call forward busy active when the DND key is pressed the call forward feature takes precedence.Calls will forward."

[This message has been edited by pvj (edited July 15, 2004).]
Posted By: Frankiephones Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/16/04 10:43 AM
PAGE 500-56 IN ISSUE E MANUAL SAYS
YOU CANNOT DIVERT CALLS OVER A PRI
CANNOT DIRECT SELECT A PRI CHANNEL
PRI DOES NOT SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL DIALING
Posted By: RICK Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/17/04 05:38 AM
That was a problem with putting PRI on an IDS system it would not support international dialing, but I do have customers with a PRI and Eclipse 2.5.1/ 3.0
software that are able to make international
calls, I am not sure where the change came in
but I do know that the IDS will let international calls out on a PRI even though the Tech manual says you cant.
As for the DND issue if you want the calls to go directly to voicemail use the IN/OUT key instead.
Posted By: trico94 Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/18/04 06:58 AM
Thanks for the information. I can deal with the DND issue even though it makes no sence. But this international call issue is beginning to get serious. So am i the only one with a PRI that is primarily used for outbound calls and DID. How do you get around this issue.
Posted By: JJ Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/18/04 08:16 PM
Do you have LCR software on switch?

Does Telco support International calling on there PRI?
Posted By: trico94 Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/19/04 10:11 AM
I do not have LCR on switch. Yes telco does support International calls . I have a customer with same Telco with PRI and 2.5.1 Eclipes and does dot have these problems

[This message has been edited by trico94 (edited July 19, 2004).]
Posted By: JJ Re: eclipse 3.0 - 07/19/04 04:21 PM
I have customer with 3.0 and a PRI. THey have LCR software though. We had to call Telco to have them add International calling on PRI. They had McLeod Communications for PRI.

Oh, caller ID works great with 3.0 and PRI.

Good Luck!!
Posted By: BigD Re: eclipse 3.0 - 10/04/04 01:34 PM
To allow international dialing on a PRI without using LCR. You must run a debug in the control-D screen. From the main menu hit control-D ( I know it doesn't show up on the menu but it's there trust me). You would then input the modification. If you still need this just email me.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help