atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JShorr Analog phone transfer? - 02/10/05 05:58 AM
Is there a method to transfer a phone call from an analog phone to an outside line for this system?

We're using AVST 7.0 as our voicemail system (which connects via 8 analog lines). I would like to have an option on my voicemail to transfer the caller to my cell phone...
Posted By: JJ Re: Analog phone transfer? - 02/10/05 01:36 PM
which Executone system?
Posted By: JShorr Re: Analog phone transfer? - 02/11/05 10:06 AM
Executon IDS Eclips ver. 3.0.0
Posted By: pvj Re: Analog phone transfer? - 02/11/05 01:54 PM
I believe you would have to program this on the G screen.
Posted By: HuberTex Re: Analog phone transfer? - 02/11/05 08:58 PM
forward to station speed 30:
send the call from vms to dummy analog port and have that port forwarded to station speed dial 30 which is reserved for off net forwarding. the speed bin number must be programmed first.
Posted By: Andrew_in_DuPage Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/30/05 07:26 PM
I did this. I programmed a 839 key with a subcode of 030. I programmed my offnet number in the station's speed dial bin #30. But how do I activate the forwarding in night mode on a single line phone?
Posted By: pvj Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/30/05 08:27 PM
On the G screen there is a setting for day and if you press S while on this screen it will change to night from day.
Posted By: Andrew_in_DuPage Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/30/05 08:33 PM
I know that, pvj. I guess I'm a little confused about how this works. What should I put in the G screen to activate the fwd to station speed dial bin #30?
Posted By: JShorr Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/31/05 05:38 AM
I guess this doesn't totally answer my question.

What I'm looking to do is this:

When people reach my voicemail (AVST 7.5) I want them to be able to press a button to be transfered to my cell phone (so people can call my cell without my having to give out the number).
Posted By: Frankiephones Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/31/05 05:51 AM
First you have to set up your mailbox so it has the ability to transfer callers to more than one destination....(ccr application)when callers dial 1 for example they would be transfered to an anolog ext that is not part of your vms. In the g screen that ext would have to be programmed in the all column to fwd to system speed dial.
Posted By: JShorr Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/31/05 06:08 AM
Excuse my ignorance... what is the CCR application?

Also, if you have time, would you mind laying it out for me in a little more detail?

Thanks

Jeremy
Posted By: pvj Re: Analog phone transfer? - 03/31/05 06:37 AM
You can't setup a station speed dial on the G screen.It can use a system speed dial however.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Andrew_in_Naperville:
I know that, pvj. I guess I'm a little confused about how this works. What should I put in the G screen to activate the fwd to station speed dial bin #30?</font>
Posted By: Philipp Re: Analog phone transfer? - 04/01/05 07:58 AM
Let's see if I have this straight, "A call comes in, they dial your extension number, on a busy or no answer the caller goes to your mailbox. You want to give them the option to leave a message or transfer to your cell...."

Try this...set up a single line extension to forward to a system speed dial bin number by in the G screen for that single line set all calls CO to Yes to *099 in the day and night g screens.
at the operator's phone program bin number 099. [pgm] *099 *4 XXX-XXXX [pgm].
in the mailbox set operator to that single extension or use ESP to establish a blind transfer to the single line.....

Hope this helped!
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Analog phone transfer? - 04/02/05 06:43 PM
Doesn't Your voice mail system have a setting for ' outdial '?

if so, Just use that. The IDS analog ports need to dial 9* to get an outside line
Posted By: JShorr Re: Analog phone transfer? - 04/04/05 06:41 AM
Non: I don't beleive so. AVST tries to sell an additional package for callouts. I work for a school district and I highly doubt I would be approved for the extra expense.

js
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help