atcomsystems.ca/forum
Today I have two problems with a 108 cabinet:
1) From my day/nite CCR - pressing 3 is set to goto X3335 which is an analog port which has a fax machine plugged in. If I dial the extension directly it rings okay but,pressing 3 only provides a single burst of ring which isn't long enough to trip the fax machine. I've tried other S/L extensions and they all produce the same short ring burst. Help!!
2) From the same CCR, pressing 9 sends the caller to an extension which is set to forward all CO calls to system speed dial bin 50 so it will outdial to a cell phone. All that happens is, the call rings back to the operator. Again...HELP!
in the A screen set the ring type to 2 for that EXT

cal me on the speed dial problem.
I need to know what lines you have in the system, it will not work on the PRI.
I already set the ring type to '2'. I too read that in the book!! It had no effect. As for the types of lines, there's two Pots lines in the system.
I now have also discovered that tranferring a call from the CCR to a digital station also produces only a short burst of ring tone. The call continues to flash on the extensions line key and the call can be picked up but it will not forward to VMS.
Terry, look at the C screen, what Line is the sytstem trying to grab? You say there are Only 2 pots lines in the system? Did the customer down size? or has it always been like that?

The VMS Option is still there? ( I had to ask)

I was thinking about the ringing problem, But, You said you Can call it internally? I was thinking Tri-Output Power supply...
The CPU was defaulted before I installed it. The VMS VMI options are still there and CCR does pick up on both CO lines (line one is a home line and line two is a business line).
Yes - internally both S/L and digital extensions ring properly when direct dialed but only give a burst of ring when transferred from the CCR,
On the 'C' screen, the system doesn't try to grab a line for the system speed dial problem. I can see a burst of ring to the target S/L extension but then the call goes on hold.
call me. 2033955027. Joe
I thing I can help you with this over the phone.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help