web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Today I have two problems with a 108 cabinet:
1) From my day/nite CCR - pressing 3 is set to goto X3335 which is an analog port which has a fax machine plugged in. If I dial the extension directly it rings okay but,pressing 3 only provides a single burst of ring which isn't long enough to trip the fax machine. I've tried other S/L extensions and they all produce the same short ring burst. Help!!
2) From the same CCR, pressing 9 sends the caller to an extension which is set to forward all CO calls to system speed dial bin 50 so it will outdial to a cell phone. All that happens is, the call rings back to the operator. Again...HELP!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

in the A screen set the ring type to 2 for that EXT

cal me on the speed dial problem.
I need to know what lines you have in the system, it will not work on the PRI.

Executone super tech.
OP Offline
I already set the ring type to '2'. I too read that in the book!! It had no effect. As for the types of lines, there's two Pots lines in the system.

OP Offline
I now have also discovered that tranferring a call from the CCR to a digital station also produces only a short burst of ring tone. The call continues to flash on the extensions line key and the call can be picked up but it will not forward to VMS.

Moderator-ESI - Executone
Moderator-ESI - Executone
Terry, look at the C screen, what Line is the sytstem trying to grab? You say there are Only 2 pots lines in the system? Did the customer down size? or has it always been like that?

The VMS Option is still there? ( I had to ask)

I was thinking about the ringing problem, But, You said you Can call it internally? I was thinking Tri-Output Power supply...

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Retirement 2019 ( It has happened )
OP Offline
The CPU was defaulted before I installed it. The VMS VMI options are still there and CCR does pick up on both CO lines (line one is a home line and line two is a business line).
Yes - internally both S/L and digital extensions ring properly when direct dialed but only give a burst of ring when transferred from the CCR,
On the 'C' screen, the system doesn't try to grab a line for the system speed dial problem. I can see a burst of ring to the target S/L extension but then the call goes on hold.

call me. 2033955027. Joe
I thing I can help you with this over the phone.

Executone super tech.

Moderated by  nonameyet, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,854
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,662 Shoretel
189,568 CTX100 install
187,847 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 149 guests, and 302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024