atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: coreyva Dukane ACC4 User manual needed - 08/16/11 07:43 PM
My wife has taken over the secretary position at a Middle School. They have a Dukane ACC4 system installed, but do not have a users manual for it. Does anyone know if the users manual available online anywhere? If so, could you direct me to it or perhaps send a copy to me? I've been unable to find it. She needs to setup the bell schedule for the new year and no one there is completely
sure how to do so.

Sorry, I'm not a phone tech, though I've got experience while in the Air National Guard, even though my career field was computer maintenance. I also maintained Panasonic DBS and Shoretel systems at my previous position.

Thanks for any help.
Posted By: metelcom Re: Dukane ACC4 User manual needed - 08/17/11 05:50 AM
Dukane was never very good for support that is why I stopped selling them years ago. They have been bought and sold so many time its hard to know where to go for help. The ACC4 is used on the MCS350 system here is a link for the Operators Manual good luck
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Dukane ACC4 User manual needed - 08/17/11 05:55 AM
Dukane is part now part of UTC.
https://utcfssecurityproducts.com/ProductsAndServices/Pages/SoundandCommunications.aspx
Posted By: coreyva Re: Dukane ACC4 User manual needed - 08/19/11 12:17 AM
Thanks for the links. I'll go in this weekend and see if I can't help her set it up.
Posted By: tim10 Re: Dukane ACC4 User manual needed - 08/20/11 01:30 PM
The Operations Manual that metelcom posted is all you'll need if you're going to be programming event schedules. But be prepared...programming the bell schedules through the console is a pain in the butt. If you can get your hands on a copy of the WINPAL software, that will make things much smoother!

You can find your local Dukane channel partner here: https://wtb.utcfssecurityproducts.com/geswtb/Dispatcher?REQUEST=WTBBASICFILTER

Although Dukane has changed ownership a bunch of times, many of the dealers are still around. My company has been a Dukane dealer for over 50 years, still going strong.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help