atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: digi Wicmc - 10/31/13 02:07 PM
I moved the hard drive from a bad GX-1 board to a replacement board and installed in a different IPX 500. Wicmc V 4.0.4.5

The voicemail ports are set with: att=n, multi=n,vmail=y, pcc=n

the voicemail works answers calls leave and retrieve messages, but DTMF is not recognized in any box.

Turned off dtt in vm and system. Also tried both on.

Thoughts?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Wicmc - 11/01/13 02:41 AM
What software version on the switch?
Posted By: digi Re: Wicmc - 11/01/13 01:19 PM
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Wicmc - 11/01/13 07:21 PM
Ouch, unsupported by Tadiran. Well, DTMF internally or externally? Does your DTR ports show up under PLIS? Check the ports to see is PCC is set for (I think) PCC_CSTA.
Posted By: digi Re: Wicmc - 11/04/13 02:11 PM
I realize it's not supported. Hopeing to get some help here. DTR ports are up. PCC is only set to 'yes' on the APDL not on the ports. The vm functions properly in all aspects except for allowing you to dial digits out of any mailbox or t-box. Can't dial an extension, can't dial zero, nothing.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Wicmc - 11/04/13 07:48 PM
Ok, do you have a bench system to test this voice mail? You might want to default a system with generic 14.67 software and see if some COS or rogue ekt setting is messing things up. Also as a note you cannot run the same software on different board revisions. It has to match GX1 etc....

Posted By: digi Re: Wicmc - 11/05/13 03:18 PM
Correct replaced bad GX-1 with a replacemrnt GX-1. Things like this never happen to the company down the street. This one's over 100 miles down the road. Something else must be corrupt on the hard drive. Thanks for your insight.
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Wicmc - 11/05/13 04:05 PM
Ugh, I feel your pain.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help