atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: reaser Access Denied - 02/01/10 11:38 AM
I have one station that all of a sudden is displaying access denied when trying to make a call to another extension off-node. This extension can dial other extensions on the same node.

I checked the settings under device and feature codes/endpoints and they appear to be the same as the other extension that don't have a problem.

Where else should I be looking?
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: Access Denied - 02/01/10 06:08 PM
Access Denied on an intercom call? I've seen that for trunk access trying to get to a group you are not allowed to call. Destination Unreachable for trying to call across nodes, but never access denied on IC call. Other extensions can make a call to the extension you are trying to call?
I think I would try 2 things first a reboot of the phone system then if that doesn't help try import/export
Randy
Posted By: DND ON Re: Access Denied - 02/01/10 07:52 PM
Could that station have been removed from the extension list used for outbound access to the remote node?

If it's using P0051, there should be no problem.
Posted By: reaser Re: Access Denied - 02/02/10 07:58 AM
This extension can receive calls with no issues. Just IC calls off-node get the Access Denied. I have no idea what could have changed here.

I checked PP051 and the extension is listed. It was not listed in P0001. I added it then did an import/export. Problem Resolved.

Thanks guys, I had checked the Trunk Groups and I though the Extension Lists. I must have overlooked it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help