atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Carmac "Ghost" IP Phone Extension - How to exorcise? - 03/25/10 08:16 AM
RE: https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/002935.html

This could be part of my original post above. I have a 'Ghost'. Under System\Dev & Feat\Stat\Local I have a mostly blanks extension (2317) with NO Descrp, Username and NO ADDRESS of TYPE: IP PHONE.

I can't kill it, and I'm pretty sure it's eating a license. If I delete it from Stations, it re-appears on next login. It doesn't show on the IPRC. If I try to expand Extension Lists\Stat\PP051 Auto:All Stations DB blows up with 'Corrupt DB' message.

Anyway to kill it permanently?

argue
What does DB test say after you run it?
That's another issue, which I posted yesterday. I haven't tried to use DbTest on my fancy new Win-7x64 box until yesterday, just assumed it would work because everything else did. Bad assumption - DbTest won't run. I'm waiting for an answer to that problem, for awhile. If no answer I'll have to put DbTest on another box.
If you want to send me your db file I will run it clean it make notes and return it no charge
Randy
[email protected]
Thanks Randy - may need to do that, but,

a) My absent Inter-Tel guy finally returned from vacation (that he didn't advise his customers about), and -

b) I figured out how to make DbTest run in Win-7 ('troubleshoot compatibility', 'use XPSP2 settings'), so he's looking at that now.

;-<)}
Fixed.

:db:
Thats odd with the DB Test. Both Axxess and 5000 run on my X64 Windows 7 machine.
Had no trouble with DB Programming, Axxess or Mitel, just DbTest. Could be just a local (my) issue, but 'troubleshoot' fixed.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help