atcomsystems.ca/forum
Newbie question with Inter-Tel Contact Center Suite 4.1.

I'm trying to determine how many calls on a monthly (or daily) basis each operator answers based on:
- Hunt Group Calls
- Direct Dial calls (to operator's extension)

I've run 2 reports in Reporter Pro (4.10.0012):
- Calls by Agent (which appears to accurately reflect Hunt Group Calls answered) This appears to be straightforward.
- Calls by Extension: I'm not sure I'm interpreting this correctly.

In Calls by Extension, the "InEnd" column almost always shows a higher number than the "Calls by Agent" report. This cannot accurately reflect the number of direct dial calls because our operators answer many more Hunt group calls than direct dial calls. I initially thought that the "Calls by Extension" report included the calls answered from the Hunt group. But this would mean that many operators are receiving only an average of 2 direct dial calls per day, which is too low.

Can anyone offer assistance?

Thanks,
CCS has two databases. Device and Agent. Device doesn't care who is on the phone, or what they are doing. Calls by Extension is just such a report. The filter is your greatest friend or worst enemy. Especially because of the two database system. Calls by Extension will generally show a higher number than the Calls by Agent. Calls by Agent shows activity while they were logged into a hunt group. If they log out, any activity on the phone will not show up in this report. The Calls by Agent should use a filter with the desired hunt group listed in the ACD Hunt Group tab of the filter. The Calls by Extension should list the extensions you want. Since you're talking about DID calls, I would suggest checking the external calls only box on the report options. You may end up having to export everything to an Excel file, and extract anything the went through the hunt group.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help