atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: reaser Attendant Console - 09/30/11 12:18 PM
Attendant Console version 3.1. When adding Phantom Extensions on one of our nodes they do not show up in AC.

I can add 21950 and so on and they show up, however if I add 31950 and so on, the 319xx extensions do not appear in AC. I've refreshed, closed AC and relaunched and they just don't show up. What would cause this?
Posted By: DND ON Re: Attendant Console - 09/30/11 03:34 PM
Is there a conflict with default 3xx feature codes in the database?
Posted By: reaser Re: Attendant Console - 10/03/11 07:21 AM
Yes there was but I thought I changed the feature code so it didn't conflict. How would i determine this?
Posted By: DND ON Re: Attendant Console - 10/03/11 07:45 AM
Open Attendant Console, press F1 key for the help screen.

In the Index, look for Feature Codes System Refresh. Maybe there's something listed that you missed on the refresh.
Posted By: reaser Re: Attendant Console - 10/03/11 10:12 AM
I checked feature codes and there are none with 319 to conflict with 319xx extension

I've referenced the help file but doesn't explain why it's not showing up.

When I created the first 319xx it showed a conflict. I changed the feature code digits and allowed me to create the extension. So that's why i'm confused as to what it is not showing up.
Posted By: reaser Re: Attendant Console - 10/03/11 12:07 PM
Thanks for the input, I was thinking it was the conflict and figured it out. There were 2 nodes that still had the 319 Feature Code. I adjusted them to all match the new number. Refreshed Attendant Console and voila, the 319xx extensions are there.

Thanks for the input.
Posted By: reaser Re: Attendant Console - 10/04/11 07:36 AM
Any way I can export the database so hidden entries are all the same? We have 9 locations. Is there a db file I can just copy from one system to another? I don't see anything in Attendant Console folder
Posted By: reaser Re: Attendant Console - 10/04/11 02:18 PM
Found you can copy the Inter-Tel folder to duplicate across machines.

Folder found
Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Inter-Tel

Windows 7:
C:\ProgramData\Inter-Tel
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help