atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jbrown27 Looking for the programmer - 02/11/13 04:36 PM
Hello all,

I have a customer that has a Intertel 5000 that they bought online. They are wanting it installed and programmed. Is there somewhere online where I can download a programmer to this system? I don't know a software version or any other details.

Thanks for your help!
Posted By: DND ON Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/11/13 04:48 PM
Software is available to authorized dealers and version-specific. Then there are potential license issues which can only be handled by dealers.

Just curious, why would you even get involved with a deal like this?
Posted By: jbrown27 Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/13/13 12:34 PM
Just trying to see what I can do to help them out. If I can't get into the system then I will give them a quote for a different system. They haven't been able to find anyone to even talk to them about installing this system for them.
Posted By: bill2003 Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/13/13 08:16 PM
Even if you were to obtain the DB programming software you will still face the issues with licensing.
Posted By: jbrown27 Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/13/13 08:43 PM
The system was installed at another site with 7 phones. The licensing should be in place for what they need. I just need to be able to get into it to change ringing stations, names, button programming, etc.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/14/13 06:46 PM
Have them contact a Mitel dealer in their area. What part of Ohio are you in? I know several dealers.
Posted By: DND ON Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/14/13 07:57 PM
Jeff, I don't think you're going to find dealers lined up to support a system bought on eBay. Lots of potential problems for very little reward.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/14/13 08:41 PM
Good point...
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Looking for the programmer - 02/15/13 03:36 PM
There going to get what they paid for.
Don't get involued. You will get blamed for everything that doesn't work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help