atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jscanzoni Call Logs on Inter-Tel 5000 - 08/18/08 11:00 AM
Someone in a different department is asking me to get a list of all of the calls that were made from a certain extension. Where do I find this in our phone system?
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Call Logs on Inter-Tel 5000 - 08/18/08 11:38 AM
Do you have any reporting software, such as Contact Center Suite? The onboard reports won't give you that information.
Posted By: themoelman Re: Call Logs on Inter-Tel 5000 - 08/18/08 12:34 PM
We have the Intertel Session Manager, a box for Enterprise Messaging system and software on that, but that's for messaging. We also have a couple of receptionists that use a peice of software that lets them transfer calls and see what extension is busy or unavailable... Would that be it or is this separate? (I work with jscanzoni...)
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Call Logs on Inter-Tel 5000 - 08/19/08 08:28 AM
CCS is Inter-Tel's OEM reporting software. It provides a lot of information, but it is costly. There are third party applications available. I know of nothing built into the system that will give you that information.
Posted By: Navyguy Re: Call Logs on Inter-Tel 5000 - 09/08/08 06:59 AM
I'm in the same boat. All I use for the phone is the Interel Session Manager. We have a very large amount of long distance calls being made using the trunk numbers. I've been tasked with trying to find out which exention the numbers have been dialed. From what I've read there is no way for me to find out that information using the session manager. Please tell me I'm wrong, boss is going to be mad.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Call Logs on Inter-Tel 5000 - 09/08/08 08:21 AM
There are no reports available within Session Manager for displaying that information.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help