atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: row HELP! #38 is not working for auto answer - 09/28/09 01:35 PM
I have the GLX executive phone with the blue buttons at the top. Older system, I know.

Our power went out again and although I got the phones to ring with #2, it won't auto-answer with #38. I still need to press the flashing line number to answer.

I read on previous thread to program using #38. I tried it over two dozen times with #38 and nothing. I tried to program it at the operator's line (#10) and at my desk (#13) and nothing. What am I doing wrong? Please HELP!

Thanks
Row
Posted By: RCA Re: HELP! #38 is not working for auto answer - 09/30/09 09:03 AM
You should initialize the system first to clear the memory and then program the system.
Posted By: row Re: HELP! #38 is not working for auto answer - 09/30/09 03:12 PM
Thanks Rhett~ after I reprogrammed it over and over again, I just gave up and went home and lo and behold, the next day, it was working fine. I don't know why there was a delay in kicking in but it did and now we're back to normal. Although, we could probably stand to get a new battery for the main box.
Posted By: row Re: HELP! #38 is not working for auto answer - 12/09/09 11:31 AM
it happened again~ DARN IT! how do i "initialize the system and clear the memory" before reprgramming again? is it just a matter of turning the power switch "on/off"? i've been prgramming for 2 days and nothing has worked.

any help would be great!
Posted By: row Re: HELP! #38 is not working for auto answer - 12/10/09 02:01 PM
today i changed the lithium battery in the panel and reprogrammed the phones again. still nothing. any suggestione anyone?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help