web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
row Offline OP
OP Offline
I have the GLX executive phone with the blue buttons at the top. Older system, I know.

Our power went out again and although I got the phones to ring with #2, it won't auto-answer with #38. I still need to press the flashing line number to answer.

I read on previous thread to program using #38. I tried it over two dozen times with #38 and nothing. I tried to program it at the operator's line (#10) and at my desk (#13) and nothing. What am I doing wrong? Please HELP!

Thanks
Row

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RCA Offline
You should initialize the system first to clear the memory and then program the system.

Rhett
row Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Rhett~ after I reprogrammed it over and over again, I just gave up and went home and lo and behold, the next day, it was working fine. I don't know why there was a delay in kicking in but it did and now we're back to normal. Although, we could probably stand to get a new battery for the main box.

row Offline OP
OP Offline
it happened again~ DARN IT! how do i "initialize the system and clear the memory" before reprgramming again? is it just a matter of turning the power switch "on/off"? i've been prgramming for 2 days and nothing has worked.

any help would be great!

row Offline OP
OP Offline
today i changed the lithium battery in the panel and reprogrammed the phones again. still nothing. any suggestione anyone?

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,696
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,707 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
2 members (Gary S., Toner), 138 guests, and 244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024